Posted on April 27, 2022 in Events, Pro-Am & Scramble.
Vuissens Pro-Am 2022 from September 10 to 12, 2022
From September 10 to 12, 2022, the Golf Club de Vuissens (Switzerland), on the occasion of its 20th anniversary, is co-organizing with the Sangha Agency the Pro-Am de Vuissens, a rural, sporty & authentic golf event in the heart of the Swiss countryside.
A gaming experience in a typical setting...
For a spring weekend, the Pro-Am de Vuissens will welcome pros, teachers and amateurs to experience the best of golf during a competition over 2 rounds at the Golf Club de Vuissens, an enchanting course between Lausanne and Fribourg.
Vuissens Golf Club
Very well integrated into its natural setting, the Golf Club of Vuissens combines the scenery of the green countryside, the history of an authentic 13th century castle and the proximity of Lausanne.
Opened in 2002, the Golf Club of Vuissens has been able to integrate into its environment, highlighting the Petite-Glâne river.
The result is a magnificent 18-hole par 72 of 6179 m, accessible to both experienced players and amateurs.
The Château de Vuissens with its cloak and dagger film decor, its turreted staircase and its large protective roof surrounded by a flower garden with carefully trimmed boxwood will offer a dinner evening in a historic setting...
- Team competition of 4 players (1 professional associated with 3 amateurs)
- 2 rounds of competition at the Golf Club de Vuissens
- Pro-Am by team in stableford (Addition of the two best balls in Net and Gross)
- Gross premiums over net (3 gross prices - 1 net price) - Maximum index taken into account: 28,4
- Approach and birdie competition
Package with 3* or 4* accommodation from 1200 CHF / amateur
- 2 nights in a double room & breakfast
- 2 green-fees + practice package
- Mid-term snack
- 2 gourmet stops at the Golf de Vuissens
- 1 welcome evening at the Château de Vuissens
- 1 semi-gourmet dinner
- Welcome tee-gifts
- Pro starting bonus
Package excluding accommodation: 890 CHF/amateur
For more information: click here