Posted on November 21, 2022 in Pro-Am & Scramble.
Golf & Gourmet Trophy: 8th edition!
From Friday 10 to Monday 20 March 2023, the 8th edition of the Golf & Gourmet Trophy will take place. An exceptional trip combining Golf, Conviviality and Gastronomy in Mauritius sponsored by Chefs Vigato, Chabanel, Amalem and Mauree
Following the success of the first seven editions, the GOLF & GOURMET TROPHY returns in 2023 for an 8th edition!
Co-created by the SWING agency (specialized in the advice and organization of golf events) and SUNLIFE (upscale hotel group in the Indian Ocean), and sponsored by the Grand Chef Jean-Pierre VIGATO and Christophe CHABANEL , the 8th GOLF & GOURMET TROPHY will take place from November 10 to 20, 2023 in Mauritius.
In the magnificent settings of the LONG BEACH (5*) and SUGAR BEACH (5*) hotels, the concept of this exceptional trip is to combine golf, conviviality and gastronomy.
- Doubles competition
- 4 competition rounds on 3 different golf courses
- Ile aux Cerfs golf course | Anahita Golf | Tamarina Golf
- Game formulas: 2 rounds in 4 balls | 2 laps in Scramble
- Prize giving after each round
- 1 gross price and 1 net price per round
- General price reduction
- The net takes precedence over the crude
- 3 gross price and 3 net price
Discovery of golf courses:
The Île aux Cerfs golf course is 30 minutes from the Long Beach Hotel, on the prestigious and paradisiacal Île aux Cerfs. Designed by Bernhard Langer, German champion who needs no introduction and golf architect, this course is considered one of the “10 most beautiful in the world” according to Golf World Magazine. Bernhard Langer designed the Ile aux Cerfs golf course with challenges and difficulties worthy of seasoned players, while remaining accessible and interesting for casual players. “Any golfer visiting Mauritius must play at the Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club.” Colin Montgomerie.
Tamarina Golf Club
This 18-hole championship course, Par 72, designed by the architect Rodney Wright, combines technicality and spectacular natural scenery, with superb views of the Rempart mountain and Tamarin Bay. Here, everything is thought out so that you have a good time thanks to quality infrastructure and services: a practice area, changing rooms with showers and lockers, a bar and a restaurant, a pro shop, an academy with the services of a pro PGA and much more. At the Tamarina Golf Club, the sun is always shining at swing time!
Anahita Golf Course
Designed by Ernie Els, Golf d'Anahita is an 72-hole, 18-meter par 6 course offering generous fairways and five teeing areas. Six breathtaking holes facing the ocean culminate in a final blow that is among the most spectacular in the world. Designed in accordance with USGA standards, it is the first golf course of its kind in Mauritius. Carefully meandering through the heart of this tropical sanctuary, the course skirts verdant mountains and borders the immense crystalline lagoon.
On the program with the Long Beach and Sugar Beach Hotels:
- stay of 11 days / 10 nights supervised by Christophe Ravetto (ex-player of the European Tour)
- A gastronomic formula including 8 dinners, 4 course snacks and 3 lunches including
- A cocktail and a welcome dinner at the Long Beach,
- A lunch on the sparkling private beach of Les Flibustiers on Ile aux Cerfs,
- A cooking demonstration followed by a tasting lunch prepared by Chefs Vigato, Chabanel and the Chefs of Long Beach,
- A cocktail and a welcome dinner at Sugar Beach,
- The grand gala dinner prepared by Chefs Vigato, Chabanel and the Chefs of Sugar Beach
- one day catamaran excursion with lobster lunch
2 luxury hotels:
From the design of this luxury hotel located on the east coast of Mauritius, everything has been thought out to offer you the best comfort. Everyone takes advantage of the living spaces and freedoms granted by the different universes of the hotel.
Standing on the outskirts of a huge, immaculate beach over a kilometer long and the crystalline lagoon of the small coastal town of Flic-en-Flac, the Sugar Beach is one of the most beautiful hotel complexes in Mauritius.
This magnificent 5-star hotel, recently renovated, combines with distinguished elegance an architectural style reminiscent of the British era and all the comforts of modern life. Luxury and good manners are the hallmarks of this little paradise nestled in the heart of a huge 12-hectare tropical park.
- Non-airline Golfer Package: from €2
- Junior Suite Garden View: €2
- Junior Suite Sea View: €3
- Junior Suite Beach Access: €3
- Junior Suite Ocean Front: €3
- Corsair Tickets
- From 890€ in ECO
- From €1 in PREMIUM
- Price on request in BUSINESS
Practical information and registration click here